APRIL 21, 2019 (9:00AM – 12:00PM)
CORALVILLE CENTER FOR THE PERFORMING ARTS
Planning on auditioning for Aladdin, Jr.? This workshop is a wonderful opportunity to guide you through the process. Designed for our inexperienced auditioners, or those who would like to boost their confidence. Join Mary Denmead, a theatre professional, as she instructs you on
- what to expect at an audition
- what to wear and how to present yourself
- performance tips
- picking a monologue and working through some samples in class
- time spent with an accompanist practicing the music that will be used at the Aladdin audition
Please register for one appropriate age slot. The class is free but there is a participation limit so sign-up early!
- 9:00AM – 9:50AM (K – 3rd grade)
- 10:00AM – 10:50AM (4th – 6th grade)
- 11:00AM – 11:50AM (7th – high school)
Contact Liz Tracey, Young Footliters Programming Supervisor, if you have any questions firstname.lastname@example.org.